You Have the Right…
- To refuse a date without feeling guilty.
- To end a relationship.
- To have an equal relationship.
- To have friends other than your dating partner.
- To participate in activities that do not include your partner.
- To disagree.
- To have your own thoughts and feelings and be able to express them without fear of repercussion.
- To say no to physical closeness.
- To say “I Love You” without having sex.
- To change your mind at any time.
- To be treated with respect.
- To be yourself, even if it is different from everyone else or from what others want you to be.
From the start